Monday, September 19, 2011

Go Mommy GO!

I did it! Yes, I finished my first athletic event of any kind in my whole life. I placed 130 out of 219 runners in the 5K event yesterday with a time of 32:43. I am pretty proud of myself. I can't wait to keep going farther and train harder so I can do longer races with better times. The most wonderful thing was seeing my two babies with my husband and my mother in law waiting at the finish line cheering me on with signs and yelling, "Go, Mommy, Go!" It was truly awesome and I wanted to cry a little bit.

Here's I am crossing the finish. Yay #412!

My brother-in-law and I after three miles of running.

Trying to get a photo with the kiddos and their signs.

Me and my oldest son, Ashton. I was so happy to share my race day with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment